Chuck Howard is a well-known and respected metal roofing industry speaker.
This October he will be speaking at METALCON 2012 in Chicago. For details of the speech, visit HERE.
Chuck travels around the United States offering up engaging speeches that cover a wide variety of industry topics.
If you would like to contact Chuck about an upcoming speaking opportunity. Please contact him HERE.
Prior Speaking Engagements
- Howard Metal Associates – Full day seminar re: metal roof contracting.
- Systems Builders Association (now Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association) – Seminar on metal roof contracting.
- Metalcon International – Seminars on various metal roofing and contracting topics. 32 seminars in 20 years around USA
- American Iron and Steel Institute – Seminar on metal roof contracting.
- National Roofing Contractors Association – Seminar at the 1995 convention with regards to a metal roof project
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and U.S. Department of Energy -Presentation in 1995 on article, “Metal Retrofit: A Twelve-Year Case Study”.
- American Buildings Company – Convention related speeches about metal roof contracting.
- Steelox Buildings Company – Convention related speeches about metal roof contracting.
- Professional Engineers of North Carolina – Two (2) half day seminars about metal roof design and construction (2004, 2005, 2007, and 2008).
- 6 seminars around USA and Canada
- 8 seminars around USA
- 5 seminars in USA and Canada
- 8 speeches around USA
- 10 speeches around USA
- MRC president Chuck Howard explains the metal r...
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 15, 2013 Metal Roof ...
- The following article was featured in Coil Worl...
- The MRC team will head to the 41st Annual NCPSM...
- Recently Chuck Howard, PE of Metal Roof Consult...